Article 1 - Definitions
In these conditions apply:
1. An Entrepreneur: the natural or legal products and / or remote services and consumer services;
2. Consumer: the natural person not acting in the exercise of professional or business activity and a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
3. Distance contract: an agreement whereby in the framework of a system organized by the entrepreneur for distance selling of products and / or services, to conclude the agreement exclusive use of one or more communication techniques created. Distance;
4. Technology for distance communication: means that can be used to enter into a contract, without the consumer and trader in the same room ;.
5. the period within which the consumer to exercise his right of withdrawal;
6. Withdrawal: the possibility for the consumer to waive the distance contract within the withdrawal period;
Day 7: Calendar;
8. Extended duration transaction: a distance contract relating to a range of products and / or services, the supply and / or purchase spread over time;
9. Durable medium: any means that the consumer or business that enables information addressed personally to him, to be stored in a way that future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the information stored.
Article 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur
Terms: DDG Service
Company Name: DDG Service / Schildersbenodigdheden .NET
Contact: D. Greve
Address: Alvarezstraat 2
ZIP / City: 4554CR Westdorpe (Netherlands)
Tax ID: NL070964191B02
Chamber of Commerce: 62278606, Middelburg, The Netherlands
Article 3 - Applicability
1. These general conditions apply to achieve at a distance between businesses and consumers for every offer of the entrepreneur and an agreement.
2. Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general conditions made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, given that the general conditions for the entrepreneur to see and they will be sent. As soon as possible free of charge for the consumer
3. If the distance contract is concluded electronically, notwithstanding the previous paragraph and will be completed before the distance contract, the text of these General Terms and Conditions are that the consumer will make available electronically set consumers on a durable medium stored in a simple manner in such a way. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, indicated where the general conditions may be taken, and they will be sent free of charge electronically or otherwise. Request of the consumer electronically
4. The event, in addition to these conditions apply specific product or service are the second and third paragraphs shall apply and in case of conflicting terms always rely on the applicable provision to consumers is best for him.
Article 4 - The offer
1. If an offer is of limited duration or subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
2. The offer includes a complete and accurate description of the products and / or services. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow. Proper assessment of the offer by the consumer If the contractor uses these images are a true representation of the products and / or services. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer does not bind the entrepreneur.
3. Each offer contains such information, the rights and obligations are clear to the consumer, connected. To accept the Offer This concerns in particular:
• the price including taxes;
• no delivery costs;
• the manner in which the agreement will be achieved and what actions are needed;
• whether the right of withdrawal are valid or not;
• the method of payment, delivery or performance of the contract;
• The deadline for accepting the offer, or the deadline for adhering to the price;
• the height of the rate of distance communication if the cost of using the technology for distance communication in a country other than the basic rate calculated;
• if the contract submitted, this is how to consult the consumer after the conclusion;
• how the consumer before the conclusion of the contract of adverse actions that he can be informed, and the way he will recover before the contract concluded;
• All languages, including Dutch, the contract can be concluded;
• the conduct to which the trader is subject and the way the consumer can consult these codes of conduct electronically; and
• The minimum duration of the distance contract in the event of a contract, including continuous or periodic delivery of products or services.
Article 5 - The contract
1. The agreement is subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, at the time the consumer accepts the offer and meet the corresponding conditions completed.
2. If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the trader will immediately confirm receipt of electronic acceptance of the offer. Until receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed, the consumer may rescind the contract.
3. If the agreement is created electronically, the trader will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the electronic transmission of data and to take a secure web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the trader will take appropriate safety measures.
4. The entrepreneur can -. To inform all those facts and factors that are important to a sound conclusion of the distance contract or otherwise satisfy the consumers of its payment obligations, and - within the law. If the operator under this investigation was justified in concluding the contract, he is entitled to refuse an order or application or to bind. Implement special conditions
5. The entrepreneur will the product or service to the consumer the following information in writing or in such a way that they can be stored on a durable medium, close to consumers in an understandable way:
the host address of the place of business where the consumer can lodge complaints;
. b can be the conditions under which and the manner in which the consumer has exercised the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
c Information about customer service and guarantees existing.
d. contain 3 of these conditions in Article 4, paragraph, unless the trader has, prior to the conclusion of the Treaty provides for the consumer this information;
e. the requirements for termination of the contract, if the contract has a term of more than one year or is indefinite.
6. If the entrepreneur is committed to providing a range of products or services, so has the stipulation in the previous paragraph only on the first delivery.
Article 6a - Right of withdrawal upon delivery of products
1. When purchasing products, the consumer may terminate the contract without giving any reason to withdraw within 14 days.
The period begins on the day following receipt of the goods by or on behalf of consumers.
2. During this time the load is to treat the product and the packaging. He will only unpack the product scope of use to assess the extent, if he wants to keep the product. If he, so he has the product with all accessories and back of his right - back in its original condition and packaging to the operator, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the trader - if reasonably possible.
Article 6b - Right of withdrawal upon delivery of services
1. The supply of services, the consumer may terminate the contract without giving any reason to dissolve for 14 days, starting cancel on the day the agreement was concluded.
2. In order to exercise his right of withdrawal, the consumer has provided to the dealer area reasonable and clear instructions in the offer and / or before the delivery.
Article 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal
1. Does the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, the cost of the return will not exceed the expense of the consumer.
2. If the consumer has an amount, the entrepreneur this amount as soon as possible, but no later than five working days after the return or cancellation, refund.
Article 8 - Exclusion of right of withdrawal
1. failure of a right of withdrawal, the consumer can be excluded entrepreneurs submitted to the clear in the offer, at least in the time given to the entrepreneur alone. Sign Agreement
2. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
a) which have been made to the consumer's specifications by the contractor;
b) that are clearly personal in nature;
c) that can be returned because of their nature;
d) the prey quickly, or age;
e) whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the trader has no influence;
f) for individual newspapers and magazines;
g) for audio and video recordings and computer software of which the consumer has broken the seal.
, 3 excluding the right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
a) up to a certain time or in a certain period of accommodation, transport, catering or to wear in leisure time;
b) the supply is expired with the express consent of the consumer before the deadline;
c) in relation to betting and lotteries.
Article 9 - The price
1. During the period mentioned in the offer prices of the products and / or services not increased, except for price changes resulting from changes in tax rates.
2. Notwithstanding paragraph, the business products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market over which the trader has no influence, at variable prices. These fluctuations and the fact that all course objectives are stated in the offer.
3. Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only allowed if they result from legislation or regulations.
4. Price increases from 3 months after concluding the contract are only allowed if the trader has agreed to, and:
a) They are the result of laws or regulations; or
b) the consumer has the power to enter into force on the date of the increase.
5. referred to in the provision of goods or services prices are inclusive of VAT.
Article 10 - Compliance and Warranty
1. The trader guarantees that the products and / or services meet the contract specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and the existing laws on the date of conclusion of the agreement provisions and / or legal requirements.
2. A by the dealer, manufacturer or importer offered as a guarantee scheme does not affect the rights and entitlements that meet the consumer under the Act in relation to a breach of the obligations of the employer against the employer submits and / or the distance contract.
Article 11 - Delivery and execution
1. The trader is the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
2. Place of delivery is the address that the consumer has. Known to the company
3. Subject to Article 4 of these terms and conditions announced by the company will implement accepted orders promptly but not later than 30 days unless a longer period has been agreed. If delivery is delayed, or if an order is not or only partially carried out, the consumer than a month she receives no later after ordering. Require the consumer in this case the right to cancel the contract without penalty and damages.
4. In case of dissolution in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the trader to the consumer as soon as possible, but paid no later than within 5 days after the rejection.
5. If delivery of an ordered product proves impossible, the trader will attempt to provide a replacement item available. Prior to delivery is notified that a replacement product will be delivered. Clear and understandable for replacements right of withdrawal can not be excluded. The cost of the return shall be borne by the contractor.
6. The risk of damage and / or loss of products until the time of delivery to the consumer in the business, unless otherwise agreed.
Article 12 - Duration Transactions
1. Can the consumer contract concluded for an indefinite period at any time in accordance with the applicable rules and a termination period of one month.
2. A contract for a certain period has a duration of up to two years. If it is agreed that the silence of the consumer distance contract will be renewed, the contract will be continued as a contract for an indefinite period and will be after the announcement of the agreement up to one month.
Article 13 - Payment
1. Unless otherwise agreed, the amounts to be paid within fourteen days after delivery of the goods or in the case of a contract to provide a service to the consumer owed must, within 14 days after issuance of documents relating to this.
2. When selling products to consumers mandatory. For the purposes never a prepayment of more than 50% If payment is agreed, the consumer no rights with respect to the execution of the order or service (s) can not argue before the advance payment has done.
3. The consumer has the duty to report. Inaccuracies in data supplied or specified payment immediately to the operator
4. In case of default by the consumer, the operator subject to legal restrictions, to spend the consumer's right. Advance reasonable cost will be familiar
Article 14 - Complaints
1. The entrepreneur has a well-publicized complaints and deals with complaints under this procedure.
2. Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must promptly, fully and submitted to the entrepreneur, after the consumer discovered the defect. Clearly defined
3. Complaints to the dealer will be answered from the date of receipt. Within 1 to 3 days, if a complaint is a foreseeable longer processing time, by the deadline of five working replied the dealer with an acknowledgment of receipt and indicating when the consumer can expect. A more detailed answer
Article 15 Intellectual Property.
The Buyer acknowledges that all intellectual property rights in the information, communications or other expressions concerning the products and / or with respect to the site of Schildersbenodigdheden .NET, its suppliers or other claimants.
Article 16 Staff.
Article 17 Applicable Law and Jurisdiction.
All offers of Schildersbenodigdheden .NET, its agreements and their implementation are governed by Dutch law. The applicability of the Vienna Sales Convention is expressly excluded.
Article 18 compounds
Site Malerbedarf. Can third party advertisements or links to other websites Schildersbenodigdheden NET In the privacy policies of these third-party websites have Schildersbenodigdheden. NET does not affect and is therefore not liable.
Article 19 Your Rights
You can always Schildersbenodigdheden .NET matters for which the data can be processed. To do this, please send an e-mail. You can bring to also ask for Painter accessories. 'Ll handle. NET as soon as possible improvements, additions or corrections by e-mail to Do-It-Yourself Painter If you do not want to receive more information please Schildersbenodigdheden .NET deliveries. Set them. The transfer of information takes place only when your e-mail address.
Article 20 - Additional or different terms
Additional or different provisions of these terms may not be to the detriment of consumers and should be recorded, or in a way that they are stored on a durable medium. Accessible consumer in a way